Rogan Josh Sliders: A Flavourful Twist on a Classic Recipe!
Introducing Tamarind Tree's irresistible Rogan Josh Chicken Sliders! Succulent chicken breast fillets infused with Tamarind Tree Rogan Josh Curry Paste, served on toasted brioche buns. Topped with cool cucumber-yogurt, fresh baby spinach, and a tangy mango pickle. Perfect for gatherings or satisfying your cravings. Let's dive into the recipe and experience the fusion of Indian-inspired flavours. Get ready to savour each bite!
- 500g chicken breast fillets
- 1 jar of Tamarind Tree Rogan Josh Curry Paste
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ cup of Greek yoghurt
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1 cup of fresh baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons of fresh chopped coriander
- 12 brioche slider buns
- Optional: mango chutney
- In a pan, heat the oil and fry the chicken fillets until they are slightly browned.
- Pour the Rogan Josh paste from the jar into a bowl and mix it with an equal amount of water. Then, pour this mixture over the chicken in the pan.
- Cook the chicken in the Rogan Josh sauce on low heat for about 1 hour.
- While the chicken is cooking, lightly toast the brioche slider buns.
- In a separate bowl, stir the diced cucumber and coriander into the Greek yogurt.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove it from the pan and use two forks to shred it. Then, return the shredded chicken to the sauce and mix well.
- To assemble the sliders, spread some cucumber-yogurt mixture on the bottom half of each toasted brioche bun.
- Add a layer of fresh baby spinach on top of the yogurt.
- Place a generous amount of the shredded Rogan Josh chicken on the spinach layer.
- Finally, add a dollop of mango chutney on top.
- Complete the sliders by topping them with the other half of the brioche buns.