Quick and Easy Vietnamese Pho Recipe with The Broth Sisters Bone Broth
As Spring starts to tease us with some warmer days, our hearts start to yearn for a lighter, tastier and refreshing summer soup. Our favourite go to for a quick and easy bowl of golden deliciousness is a tantalising bowl of our Vietnamese Beef Pho. Starting with our rich and aromatic broth, succulent melt in your mouth beef for an extra protein punch, the fresh and fragrant toppings of mint, chilli, coriander and the crispness of bean sprouts, this perfect pick me up is as healthy as it is delicious and is sure to have you skipping into Spring.
We'll be back soon with another wholesome recipe soon.
Linda and Jane
Vietnamese Beef Pho
By the broth sisters
- 4 cups of beef bone broth
- 2 slices of fresh ginger
- I Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 3 star anise
- 40 mL Red Boat, sugar free fish sauce
- 200g beef eye fillet, thinly sliced
- Handful of bean sprouts
- 1/2 long red chilli, seeds removed, thinly sliced
- Mint and coriander leaves, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Warm bone broth in a saucepan with ginger, star anise, onion, and fish sauce. Simmer for 20 mins
- Divide sliced beef fillet between bowls
- Ladle hot broth mixture into bowls to gently cook the meat.
- Top with bean sprouts, mint, coriander and thinly sliced chilli.
- Add a squeeze of lime to finish.